Monday, September 21, 2015

Album Update


Album Update.

So quick update: My next album entitled “I walk Amongst The Humans” will be released on Destiny Records.  The album is recorded, mixed and I just heard the first mastered version.  The sound is beautiful and I’m really happy with how it turned out.  I’ve also been having meetings with the great people at Destiny records, talking about album cover design and concept too.  My friend Agnes took some photos to pitch the artistic concept to them and we’ll be doing another shoot in a few weeks, since they liked it.  I won’t spoil what we’re trying to do, but I included an outtake from our first session(my girlfriend Angela is in the photo too).  Release date is looking like probably February since November-December and January get so swamped with holiday releases that new albums can be lost in the chaos, plus they want to get the right publicist and give her time to prepare for the release date and release show.  Other than that, I’m looking forward to start recording the NEXT record, since “I walk Amongst The Humans” was recorded all the way back in 2013.  I attached a little (terrible audio quality) video recording of that new band at our last show... I guess that music will be released in 2017-2018


Rolling forward, hopefully 2016 is a big year for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment