Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THE CD IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!



Blog #24 THE CD IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!


Finally the CD is available for purchase!!


While I received my CD from discmakers on June 25th. CDbaby re-did their website at the same time so they weren't able to process my order and make my CD available(CD also works with itunes and other online music providers, so that also stopped any digital sales).


In the meantime, I set up an 'Amazon Advantage Account', so I could sell my CDs on their website. I didn't really tell anyone or publicize this, because I knew the CDs would be available cheaper on CDbaby and itunes, besides the fact that amazon.com also takes 55% of the sale, plus shipping(!!!)


I had been emailing Discmakers this whole time and nagging them, and started email CDbaby too, with no response. Finally on the September 15th, I sent three emails to CDbaby all with different titles, hoping one of them would be read and responded too.


SUCCESS! I got an email back saying they were reading to process my order, so I shipped them some CDs, set my prices, filled out my composer/publisher info on their website and NOW THE CD IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!


I also am now selling the CD as an 'Amazon Seller' under my new business; JCrowMusic. I will write more about why I am doing this, but essentially, if you buy from JCrowMusic(a private seller through amazon), you can buy the CD for cheaper, PLUS I make more money (and Amazon makes less) I encourage you to buy this way.


Different ways to buy:


Amazon.com...............$18.99

Amazon Seller.............$16.99


CDbaby.com...............$14.99

CDbaby download..........$9.99


(itunes download coming soon.....)


here are the links:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crowleyjon


http://www.amazon.com/Connections-Jon-Crowley/dp/B002HAVX34/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1253644267&sr=8-1


ALSO alternatively, if you would like you can also mail me a check for $14 and I will send you an Autographed CD.


Jon Crowley

723 8th Ave Apt 4G

Brooklyn NY 11215


Please Check out my Debut CD and enjoy the music


-Jon


No comments:

Post a Comment