Friday, June 19, 2009

Waiting pt 2

                                                 John Beaty- Alto Sax

Blog # 16: More Waiting



Not much has happened since my last blog entry.  I'm still waiting on DiscMakers to finish printing up the CDs.  They are scheduled to ship a large box of CDs to me on June 25th, can't wait to get them in my hands.  One thing I'm in the process of doing right now is scheduling some gigs for August and September(I will be out of town in July, so the live shows and promotion of the album will have to wait a little bit).


So far I've got two dates scheduled for Philadelphia and DC, hopefully I can schedule some more dates consecutively.  I'm also looking into playing in Boston, Baltimore, and Trenton.  If there's any clubs near you that you'd like me to play at drop me a line with the location and club name and I'll do my best to bring my band there(no location is too remote!)


Here's the dates so far:


August 19th 2009: Chris' Jazz Cafe.....Philadelphia

August 20th 2009: Twins Jazz .............DC


I've also recently got a few new media contacts, so there's a good chance you might be hearing my new CD on the radio soon :)


Besides this Album stuff, I've also been writing a lot of new music for a new group I'm starting to put together.  Still working out the details and trying to get the band chemistry right....stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the release. Caught you live at Twins Jazz and was very impressed.

    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following this process, I'm looking forward to playing at Twins Jazz again in August.

    hope to see you there!

    -Jon

    ReplyDelete